Biyernes, Disyembre 16, 2016

My Dreams

"My Dreams"                             


When I was a child a child I get excited everytime i hear some share dream  that they hope to achieve. I keep on dreaming for my future and actually i have  a lot of dreams that i want to achieve like finding my collegiate and to have a good career in the dear  future. To be honest, there's still none these dreams that i have mention comes  true but I don't loose hope on it.

When  i was a elementary days I have a dream and my dream to become a successful businesswoman and to be a millionaire.The challenge with this goal of conquest is that it is a never ending journey.Each one of us have their own dreams who want to achieve.   There Is no easy thing is this world, But sometimes faith is trying fool us, no matter hard it is i will pursue my dream.

And my dreams  also I want  to travel around the world with my families. And  I will buy  a big house, for my parents and car. As long as i have faith to God and work hard in order to achieve my dreams and one day my dreams can do comes true.  Dream need a full support from friends and families. A dreams do comes if it is your destiny. Only God knows what is best for us. And if one day, a dream come true in our lives, We  are blessed by Lord and keep continue continue dreaming.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento