"My bestfriend/Friends"
I have many friends but I have one bestfriend and the name of my bestfriend is Myleen. She is important in my life, they encourage when she is sad, and she is listen to me when I has a problems. And now my bestfriend she is now in Manila and she has a baby. But we still have a communication. So it is very important for one to recognize all the friends because goodfriends are hard to find.
My bestfriend she is very generous, and intelligent and simple person. If she had a problem I'm always for her to listen and to support her. In how many years to not each other. I miss her so much because sometimes I not to tell my problems. She is my bestfriend since high school.
My friends they are the persons who will help me when Im a down, and make me feel about myself, and the name of my friends in highschool are Shara, Joy, Jenny, Alie, Henry, Anajoy and many more.Nandiyan sila palagi when I was a problem.Without them I would not be as happy now
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento