Biyernes, Disyembre 16, 2016

My College Life


"My College life"

          Since highschool, I have been waiting to enter college, I always wanted to be a college student. A serious student who would decide what to be in his life. My first choice of my course, I taking up a Bachelor Science of Business Administration (BSBA) major in finance. And I decided to shift my course because it so hard in BSBA, but when I was in the BSIT I realized that  it is more very hard in this course. My first day at CPC it was a day full of new experiences and to adjust the new faces of classmate.
     
          And I expect is college student is very easy but marami pang pagsubok or dadaanan  para lang makapasa sa subject. And now Im 3rdyear college Im very proud of myself because nalagpasan ko na ang 1styear and 2ndyear. And this will help me to become more mature and will grow in character.
     
          It is often said that college is the greatest time of one's life. When attend college I will have the opportunity to become more independent and to take on new responsibilities. I always relied on my parents for support but at college I will be on my own a will have to push myself harder.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento