"My Childhood Experience"
My childhood is a full of happy and bad memories. When I was a child I remember the day I always play of chinese garter, tumbang preso, baseball, sekyu, taksi, teks and many more of larong pambata. I'm happy playing with my siblings and my cousins, and childhood friends. I miss being a child because I will enjoy for every moment in life, para wla akong iniisip na problema. But sometimes being a childhood I have a bad memories.
My childhood memories have molded me into the person I am today. There are many different childhood memories that I can remember that really made in impact on how my personality is today. I never thought that these events would have any effect in shaping my personality now because they happened so long ago, but I can see that it has. Some of memories make me, but others makes me grow up. I discovered that life can be choices by myself.
And I remember when I am childhood I sometimes wish that I could feel the other way around. Among my childhood, I remember the experience other people or children we bully me because of my situation. Sometimes I pray Jesus bakit sa karami-daming tao sa mundo bakit ako pa ang binigyan niya ng ganito. But I realize baka ito pa yung magbibigay ng swerte sa akin.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento