"My Hobbies
My Hobby is reading pocketbooks, I enjoy reading a pocketbooks when I am free. Started to do it when i was high school. Started to do it when I read a story with a happy ending.I enjoy reading because I like to explore the imaginative of the character of the stories. I read pocketbooks in the half day if have no class, I usual read it at home. I wish I could read different kinds of pocketbooks because it might be very challenging. But my parents didn't like that I read this type of pocketbooks.So I read books every night, secretly when they had gone to sleep. Now I read just about anything is available. I also spend my time profitably.It is indeed a good hobby.
Cooking is my hobbies also, I love to cook homemade meals, because they are healthy, less fattening and nutritious to eat. Cooking is my hobby I enjoy cooking because it keeps me happy in my life. Whenever I feel sad or upset, cooking ease that for me in a big way, I started cooking when I was 10 years old, When I grow older, my knowledge of food grew to new depths when I learned how to cook. Cooking is the only thing in which I know how to best and I usually cook for my family, relatives and friends.The most my favorite to cook are adobo and pancit. I would embrace their desires and make it for them.
And also my hobby is watching tv, Because I love to watch the drama series or teleserye.Watching tv this is my important role in my daily lives. And I love watching tv especially ABS-CBN network.Because some of my idols are their in ABS-CBN like Coco Martin, Julia Montes, Daniel Padilla, Kathryn Bernardo, Maja Salvador and the host of showtime and many more. I watch my favorite teleserye FPJ Ang Probinsyano, and I love also watching PBB. I learn more moral lesson because of their television program, I can learn a lot of things from tv to apply our daily lives.
My Hobby is reading pocketbooks, I enjoy reading a pocketbooks when I am free. Started to do it when i was high school. Started to do it when I read a story with a happy ending.I enjoy reading because I like to explore the imaginative of the character of the stories. I read pocketbooks in the half day if have no class, I usual read it at home. I wish I could read different kinds of pocketbooks because it might be very challenging. But my parents didn't like that I read this type of pocketbooks.So I read books every night, secretly when they had gone to sleep. Now I read just about anything is available. I also spend my time profitably.It is indeed a good hobby.
Cooking is my hobbies also, I love to cook homemade meals, because they are healthy, less fattening and nutritious to eat. Cooking is my hobby I enjoy cooking because it keeps me happy in my life. Whenever I feel sad or upset, cooking ease that for me in a big way, I started cooking when I was 10 years old, When I grow older, my knowledge of food grew to new depths when I learned how to cook. Cooking is the only thing in which I know how to best and I usually cook for my family, relatives and friends.The most my favorite to cook are adobo and pancit. I would embrace their desires and make it for them.
And also my hobby is watching tv, Because I love to watch the drama series or teleserye.Watching tv this is my important role in my daily lives. And I love watching tv especially ABS-CBN network.Because some of my idols are their in ABS-CBN like Coco Martin, Julia Montes, Daniel Padilla, Kathryn Bernardo, Maja Salvador and the host of showtime and many more. I watch my favorite teleserye FPJ Ang Probinsyano, and I love also watching PBB. I learn more moral lesson because of their television program, I can learn a lot of things from tv to apply our daily lives.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento