Biyernes, Disyembre 16, 2016

My Elementary Life

"My Elementary Life"

My elementary experience is full of fun excitement. It is hard and full of adventure too. My elementary life is very challenges and I am proud to complete it. Waking up earl is not easy. This part of being a student is what I hated most during the first part of my studies. While I was at lower grade, I cried every time m mother wake me up in the morning. But in my elementary level, I learned many things from my subjects and from m encounters with classmates. Sometimes we are being angry by our teachers due to being very "makulit". It is there that we do not listen to our lesson, sometimes e copy each others assignment and we tease each other. But of course, I do my assignment on my own.

When I was in elementary I have a friends and the name of my friends are Jeannie, Patricia, and Regine. They are always there for me, they know everything about me, even my secrets. During recess m friends and I we play a pambatang laro like chinese garter, jackstone, and many more, these made me happier while n school. I possible I do not want to absent because I do not want to miss the new lessons and of course the moments with my friends. Without them I would not be happy as I am now, I can say that my elementary life is full of fun and unforgettable moment.

Our elementary graduation is not just the end of the level but maybe this would be the end or soon to end childish acts.And during our the graduation  I have an award in grade 1 to grade 4 Im a 3rd honor, and I have an another ribbon like most punctual, polite, honest. I am very proud of my self because of achievements and my parents we very proud of me. I had the best teachers in the whole world, they were all amazing. But my elementary school friends some atleast I have stayed in touch with and are still like best friends.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento