"My Highschool Life"
After I graduate in elementary I felt mixed of emotion excited and nervous. Excited in the sense of will gain new experience, new classmates and new teachers. Because I don't know if I can get through this stage of my life. On my first day of school at highschool I felt nervous, I was surrounded with new faces of classmates. I was ashamed that time but I was overcome that feelings. I told to my self I will make it this first day and the following day until I can adjust and embrace my new life.
In a weeks or months I have a new friends. They are always there to support. Being a highschool student Im a matured, Im not that kind of genoius person but through my handworking and dedication I did my best I was quite girl in that time because Im shy. This the time when I totally realize that life was full of mysteriws. I have a lot of experience that my personality.
And the last year of my highschool, we need to goodbye to our classmates and to our teachers that we gave a lesson that we need in college and thanks to my advisory teacher that every problem I have we gave me an advice and to supporting me. And being a highschool student dito na akong natutong magka crush. When I saw my crush my heartbeat is very fast and Im blushing. Highschool life is the best memory of being students
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento