Biyernes, Disyembre 16, 2016

My Families

"MY FAMILIES"
Hi! Have a good day!! By the way my mother name is Maria Ana Bueno and my father name is Victor Bueno. My mother work she is a secretary at Sta.Monica Parish. And my father work he is a gov't employee. I have a 5 siblings in the family, 3 brother's and 2 sister's. And the name of my eldest sister is Maryvic and the name of my one sister is Marvie, and my brother's are Dioscoro, Vicente and Albert John. And I have a 2 nephew the name Franzean and Vash Aleztaire.

And my families they are my strength, weakness and the inspiration of my life. My family is very important in my life it's not because of them, I won't be happy in your life. Sometimes we have a problem but their was never a time be never got a solution. And one my sister she's goning to Kuwait to finance our needs and my studies. If I graduated in the college I'll find the work.Para siya naman yung papaaralin ko because she's not graduated.

I suppose, even though my siblings and I went through so many hard times as kids, I feel like we have such a strong family we struggled and sometimes we had still do,in between the hardship there was a lot of laughter and a lot of joy. We all grew up to be functional loving adults. And  while my siblings and I experienced our share of tense family holidays and instability, we also had a wealth experiences.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento